Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday, January 17th, at Lake Wyola

Typical January afternoon. I expected to see more ice fishing but maybe I just didn't get a look at the ice at the right time. Early this morning I drove by the lake, before sunrise, and there was already a bob house on the lake. Mid-morning I drove by and it was still there as well as another group ice fishing who didn't have the portable house. Tomorrow's weather forecast is rain and snow and warm. I don't know what that will do to the ice conditions. I kind of thought today would be busier in light of the unpredictable weather for the rest of the weekend. In any case I got my camera out for a couple of shots by the cove and then for a couple of shots on one of the lakeside private roads.






No comments:

Post a Comment