Monday, April 1, 2013

Photos from the Lake Wyola State Beach on Saturday

It was around 50 degrees on Saturday when I took my camera for a walk down to the state beach. I had the place mostly to myself, except for one lone ice fisherman who was way out, along Shore Drive.

First, let's look at just before the state beach. Frozen water on the parking lot side, but then liquid on the lake side (with the lake still being frozen.





I walked along the path, shown in the above photo to the lake edge to meet the ice again.




That tree has been there for a long time by the way. I assume the owners have been away for the winter and will be surprised when they finally return.




Here are some more shots from the beach, and some looking back at the buildings too-










On the way back home, I spotted the pink mailbox. I see it every day, but suddenly I'm jealous. :-)





So glad it is finally warming up and I'll have more chances to get out and share the changing of the seasons. More soon I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment