Monday, August 5, 2013

Lots of wild life sightings lately but forgot my camera!!

On Friday I was going down the hill later than usual. I spied a coyote in Leverett, almost down to the end of Shutesbury/Leverett Road. It crossed the street in front of me, but no camera.

Yesterday I drove up to Wendell, to take the back way to Greenfield. I saw a fox near Fiske Pond. Later I saw a young deer, still had spots, as I came down the hill between the Wendell State Forest and Millers Falls.

This morning I spied the heron that I've seen many times at Lake Wyola. Unfortunately it was over on one of the private docks and I could not get a good picture of it. Well maybe if I had stopped the car, and walked onto the dam I could have, but I didn't have time for all of that.

So wildlife is happening. I just haven't been quick enough to capture any of it to share with you all.

Hope you are having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment