Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday morning, 9/10/12

No pictures this morning unfortunately. I was running late and didn't have time.

There was a light rolling fog on the lake, and the ducks were occupying the state beach quite well. A car was parked at the beach parking lot, waiting for a school bus, so I decided not to pull over to get a picture of them. As I drove around the corner, the town highway department was just beginning to pry the seasonal speed bumps out of place. I'm sure they will be gone when I go home later on.

Meanwhile down near Haskins Meadow, at the little pond, the heron was there. Car behind me though so no chance to get a picture of that one either. A little fog over the meadow which was nice too. Definitely a chilly morning outside.

I'm looking forward to the leaves changing colors. Always beautiful at the lake when that happens.

Over the weekend people were swimming in the lake, staying after the 4pm closing time. Too cold for me but it looked like everyone was having fun.

Maybe this afternoon I'll get a chance to get pictures. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment