Thursday, August 10, 2017

Pretty foggy August morning

Beautiful chilly morning outside today. I didn't see any herons on the lake, only fog. Didn't think that was picture-worthy. When I got to the center of town though I saw a deer grazing gently across the street from the highway department. I've seen deer and moose here before so I wasn't surprised. I took pictures with my new phone. They are kind of small I think. Maybe not the best-



This has me thinking that even though I CAN take pictures with the phone it doesn't mean I SHOULD take pictures with the phone. Def not the best for sharing.

Later I was driving past Haskins Meadow on the Amherst/Leverett line. It was a pretty morning as I said. Typical. I past this scene every day and it's gorgeous. I looked at the clock as I drove by and then turned around and parked the car and got out. This time I reached for the camera in my bag instead of my phone. Much better quality and the walk along the road was worth it. I imagine my fellow morning commuters thought I was nuts. Sometimes I see deer or turkeys here. Today it was just the tractor, no farmer even. Still beautiful!













What do you think? Camera wins over the phone, doesn't it? Maybe I should do something more with these. Not sure what.

No comments:

Post a Comment