Monday, April 1, 2013

Around the neighborhood on Saturday

It warmed up to about 50 degrees on Saturday. I managed to get myself kid-free and escape the house for over an hour with my camera.

This camp is set to be demolished next week. The man who lived there died, and my next door neighbor bought the place. He's having it torn down so he can build a garage.


This guy was out ice fishing. I think he was crazy because the ice is definitely melting, but he didn't fall in.


Horses at the corner of Laurel Lanes and Wendell Road


I walked over to Ames Pond, where South Brook goes under the road toward the lake. Not sure how these came out but there is a waterfall and a sculpture that seems to be in the pond. I've never gotten up close to it myself.








I went down past Pine Brook camp without taking any photos, and headed for the cove along Lakeview.















Christmas Dog is still up-





And I found some flamingos-


I'll do the state beach in it's own post since this is getting a little long here.

No comments:

Post a Comment